Skip to main content

What's for Dinner tonight ?! 07/01/2021

 

I was feeling like I needed to have a hearty meal. For some reason, it's been chilly every though we are in summer! Yikes! Soooo tonight's meal was everyplace. I have had this box for over a year and I absolutely love it! This was supposed to be steak, but I switched it up and had chicken. Still Delicious! 

Chicken & Mashed Potato Bowls with Honey Roasted Carrots & Brussels Sprouts








Try a free box on me by commenting or sending me a dm or email ari@itsarixoxo.com 


Every plate sign up link 


https://www.everyplate.com/plans?utm_campaign=clipboard&utm_source=raf-share&utm_medium=referral&c=ES-LH80L7EN3 




#foodie #food #foodporn #instafood #foodphotography #foodstagram #foodblogger #yummy #foodlover #delicious #foodgasm #homemade #instagood #foodies #foodiesofinstagram #healthyfood #tasty #foodpics #dinner #love #cooking #lunch #dessert #bhfyp #breakfast #yum #chef #healthy #foodblog #everyplate 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arixoxo Brand

Main site: https://itsarixoxobrand.biz.site Blog: It’s_Ari_xoxo Swimsuit: https://arixoxswimsuits.myshopify.com Jewelry: https://arixoxojewelry.myshopify.com Bath Adore: https://bathadore.myshopify.com Beauty:  https://arixoxo-beauty.myshopify.com

2021 Fall Collection

 Shop the new fall collection out now! Always hand picked beautiful products! https://itsarixoxo.com/collections/fall